- She's finished Marie Kondo,
- now the bathroom's getting cleared.
- She's found redundant products
- from before I had a beard.
- She's opened up the cabinet
- that is my source of shame.
- The candidates for throwing out
- are more than I can name:
- The grubby tub of Vaseline;
- The empty tube of steroid cream;
- The toothbrush that should be retired;
- The 'brufen that has long expired;
- The dental floss I never used;
- The sleeping pills I once abused.
- I'm all in favour, go for it.
- Be brutal, don't be coy.
- But don't throw out my Prozac -
- they're the ones that spark my joy.____
by Albert Semple
18 lines over 4 stanzas.