- When I was at student, I dated a lady
- Whose flatmate posessed a pet cat.
- The flatmate was awful, and used to get stroppy
- Whenever I stayed in the flat.
- One Saturday night, we were out on a date,
- And then after some drinks we withdrew,
- Returned to her flatshare where during the night
- I urgently needed a poo!
- The toilet was locked as the flatmate was in it -
- My turd was beginning to crest.
- But there in the hall was the cat's litter tray,
- So I left him a massive bequest.
- Got up in the morning, she'd written a note
- That we found in the small kitchenette:
- "The cat left a stool — I think he's unwell.
- I've taken him off to the vet."____
by Albert Semple
16 lines over 4 stanzas.