- She sells sea shells on the sea shore.
- She services snow ploughs at the south pole.
- She sells chocolate teapots in the carpark next to Aldi.
- She even sells vasectomies to Vatican Monsignors.
- She's tried selling ejector seats to helicopter pilots
- And ashtrays to cigar-smoking motorcyclists.
- She recently tendered for a Defence contract
- To install catflaps on nuclear submarines.
- But as far as I can tell,
- From her recent social media activity
- Her primary source of income remains
- The aforementioned sale of sea shells on the sea shore.____
by Albert Semple
12 lines over 3 stanzas.