- The second person pronouns,
- as they're pluralised in Scots,
- Will give committed grammar nazis
- homicidal thoughts.
- So here are some examples
- that I use to illustrate,
- Examples of inflections
- should you care to conjugate:
- Nominative: youse, e.g.
- "Youse are wrang aboot the validity a these pronouns."
- Accusative: yese, e.g.
- "So Ah'm correcting yese."
- Genitive: yer, e.g.
- "Yer opinions huv nae value here."
- Dative: youse, e.g.
- "That's juist prescriptive linguistic haverin fae youse."____
by Albert Semple
16 lines over 5 stanzas.