- I sunk all our savings in crypto accounts.
- My friends got invested for different amounts.
- "Decentralised banking!" I would reassure,
- "The Blockchain will keep all our money secure."
- But crypto exchanges — I was quite surprised
- To learn that they weren't really decentralised.
- And now they're collapsing, it's taking its toll
- To learn all our money went in a black hole.
- My friends are all skint, and they're all blaming me,
- Postponing retirement to seventy-three.
- But when their financial predicaments ease
- Perhaps I could tempt them with some NFTs...____
by Albert Semple
12 lines over 3 stanzas.