- A mouse took a walk in a deep dark wood
- A fox saw the mouse and the fox got wood.
- "Where are you going to pretty brown mouse?
- Come for a date in my bachelor's house."
- "That's terribly kind of you, Fox, but no.
- I paid for a night with a gigolo."
- "A gigolo? What's a gigolo"
- "A gigolo, why, didn't you know?
- "He's very well groomed, with no hairs on his back.
- He's strong and athletic, and great in the sack."
- "Where are you meeting him?"
- "Here by these rocks.
- For fifty quid extra, he'd spatchcock a fox."
- "Spatchcock a fox? I'm off!" Fox said.
- "So long, sexy mouse," and away he sped.
- "Silly old Fox. Doesn't he know?
- I've no need to pay for a gigolo."____
by Albert Semple
17 lines over 4 stanzas.